What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An email marketing course that allows you to make Monster Profits from Tiny Lists
- Teaching a framework of methodologies that’ll have your subscribers begging you to e-mail them
- How to focus your marketing efforts on establishing, building and nurturing the relationship
- Strategies that will always work so long as your prospects and customers are humans
- It’s all delivered via e-mail (one e-mail “lesson” each day) for 7 odd weeks
- It teaches EVERYTHING you need to know POST-squeeze
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Autoresponder Madness scores 83.66/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://autorespondermadness.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $300.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: autorespondermadness.com you’ll also be taken through to autorespondermadness.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)